Monday, September 8, 2008

Pain=Beauty

Today was picture day at Compass, so of course my girly girls wanted to sleep in curlers...I LOVED IT!! They wanted me to post before and after pictures on our silly blog, so here it goes...
BEFORE
John just has to be in every picture!! (and he wanted curlers in his hair too!!)
AFTER Check out this beautiful Seventh Grader, isn't she adorable? When she left for school this morning, her curls were at her chin! There is a lesson in gravity for you, folks!
Ruby's curls were so tight on her head this morning that we ended up just pulling it all up in ponys...it looked a little TOO CURLY!! (never thought I would hear myself say that!!) She looked darling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish Bailey would keep curlers in! You gals look HOT! So glad we finally got to see a shot of Hannah - love her pearly whites!