Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It is January already? What happened to our Christmas vacation?

I can't believe how much I have to catch up on...running away for almost two weeks did me in! I am so behind! Our trip was wonderful and we had a great time, we all just wished the Sam Family and sweet Frank could have been with us!! West Yellowstone isn't the same without Katherine, Darryl and of course, Ada!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS and missed you very much!
I have lots to share from our adventures in Yellowstone! Here are some pictures from Christmas day!
Good Morning! Here come the kids!!
"Did Santa really come?"
John was a little overwhelmed at first, but quickly figured things out! Honestly, I think he thought that Santa was going to jump out from around the corner or something, he was SO NERVOUS! Poor kid!
"LOOK DADDY!! Hannah Montana!"
I made Rich another calendar, it was a hit, even earned a few tears!
It snowed a lot during the night so Rich was DYING to go "work" outside!
Who can blame him, look how beautiful it is!! He is really in his element in Yellowstone. I love watching him! He is like a big kid up there!
John couldn't wait for the sticky buns and quiche to be done, he needed food and he needed it right then...of course! So I poured him some cereal and look what he wanted to eat it with...a FORK!! (but he calls it a "poon") He is one weird kid! Oh well, sometimes we do what we have to do to keep the peace!
The kids were entertained by their new stuff and I enjoyed watching them and watching the snow...it snowed and snowed and snowed! BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

KS said...

We missed you guys too. :(
Thanks for posting all these fun pictures so we can feel like we were there!
Love your new background, by the way. So cheery. :)