Are you getting sick of my Yellowstone posts yet? TOO BAD, I am not done! Two more to endure...I must document this fabulous trip for posterity! SO THERE!! (Hannah's expression says it all!)
Here is the evidence...RICH WENT CROSS COUNTRY SKIING...I know, I know, HOLD ON TO YOUR BRITCHES! I have been begging him to go with me for over 10 years...well he couldn't stand my bitching and moaning any longer...j/k, he offered to go this year, needless to say, I was THRILLED!
SEE? I really was EXCITED!!
Rich was too excited, he couldn't wait for us, he was off to explore the trails...he is pulling Georgia and John in the sled...can you see them?
Marshall, Tiff and Whit (Ruby and Luke stayed at the cabin with Great-Grandma, they wanted NOTHING to do with skiing!) Thanks for watching them for us Connie!
Look at these champs!! They did great!
Here is that cute boy of mine, working hard, pulling the kids!
Having the time of his life...I am still trying to convince him that it was, in fact, the time of his life!! (He still very much prefers down hill skiing, I'll keep working on him)
2 comments:
There is SO something missing in that 3rd picture. ME!
Ugh, I'm jealous.
You are looking so skinny, Heather!
Thanks Katherine!! UH YEAH!! YOU, DARRYL AND ADA should have all been in that picture!! Don't get pregant and ruin next Christmas, OK? ha ha only kidding, PLEASE keep those beautiful babies coming!
Post a Comment