Monday, April 13, 2009

Two weeks of SPRING BREAK!

We survived Spring Break, it is a miracle! No actually, the kids were great! I was the one that couldn't behave!
The weather was lousy (COLD AND RAINY) and we didn't do much, thank goodness for play dates! YAY!
We did have a few adventures here and there but I was naughty and didn't have my camera handy, except when we went to the Zoo. Our zoo is a great zoo, small and quaint...can see it all in one hour OR LESS!! It is great!
One day we ventured out to go to a Science Museum but discovered they are not open on Mondays so we headed over to the zoo. Hannah and Kirk were NOT happy, they are STILL convinced that I TRICKED them into going to the zoo. Oh well!
Anyway, here are the highlights from our afternoon at the zoo!
You can tell who will and who WILL NOT let me take pictures of them, can't you? (check out Hannah and Kirk!! SO HAPPY TO BE THERE!!) ha ha

No comments: