Thursday, March 10, 2011

An evening at the WESTERN IDAHO FAIR-August 24th

I just found this old post about the fair that I never "published."  What a shame.  I must share, there are cute pictures of the wild ones. 

The most important part of the fair!!! LEARNING ABOUT YOUR BEEF!!
Kirk got to "walk a llama..." I guess this particular llama is quite a character...his handler (?)
wouldn't let Kirk out of her sight!
GOOD JOB KIRKIE!

Leading him/her over the obstacle course!
Ruby wanted to do it too...her llama was just like her...FULL OF ENERGY!
I couldn't ever get a good picture! Oh well, it was fun!
Feeding the animals...


Hannah was so sweet to help the kids with the food...so I wouldn't have to! :)
Too bad everyone can't have a daughter as AWESOME as Hannah!
Cute (but smelly) little things!
CHECK OUT THIS BIG DADDY!
Kirk was the only one brave enough to feed this guy...
Wish you could SEE the SLOBBER ALL OVER his hand! EWWWWW!

No comments: