ATTENTION ONE AND ALL, HANNAH GOT HER BRACES OFF!!SHE JUST HAD TO CHECK OUT THOSE GORGEOUS PEARLY WHITES HERSELF!! She looks BEAUTIFUL!!Before After
***CONGRATULATIONS HANNAH, I LOVE YOU!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! (When did you take your braids out, silly?)***
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hannah! Stop growing, you beautiful girl!
Seems like just yesterday I was stealing you from your momma to cuddle at Mickey's bridal shower. Wow, time rushes by! I remember holding you and wanting to have a baby girl as beautiful as you, my wish came true years later on your 3rd birthday when I gave birth to my Sass!
1 comment:
Hannah! Stop growing, you beautiful girl!
Seems like just yesterday I was stealing you from your momma to cuddle at Mickey's bridal shower. Wow, time rushes by! I remember holding you and wanting to have a baby girl as beautiful as you, my wish came true years later on your 3rd birthday when I gave birth to my Sass!
Hannah you are a star!
Post a Comment