


Mom decorated the kitchen, Daddy brought home balloons, Kirk and Ruby put on party hats and it was time for the celebration to begin! Hannah is in West Yellowstone, learning to fly fish with Grandpa...we miss you Hannah and know you are having a BLAST!
Opening the presents was much more fun than actually seeing what was inside!

Ruby helped John talk to his "fans" calling from all across the United States, to wish him a Happy Birthday!
The Barbers, as well as Megan Bramble, came over to sing to John! He loved it!

John was very sad when the party ended, he wanted to celebrate ALL NIGHT!
I went to bed wondering if we are going to suffer through the "TERRIBLE TWOS" or sail through "TERRIFIC TWOS!!" I think I know the answer and I couldn't fall asleep!! Heaven help us!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday John! What a fun party you had! Love the cake Heath - you look great as well!
Best Wishes to John all year long!
Where does the time go? I didn't even know you had a 4th until we received your holiday card last year! Too much time is slipping away, we need to get together and play!
I love you Hath! You have a beautiful family, love is literally oozing off your blog. Such a fun read!
Post a Comment