Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Never a dull moment!

My beautiful, sweet Ruby FINALLY lost her front tooth! For MONTHS she has worked and worked on that poor tooth! Well finally, it is out! WAHOO!! Here is a picture of Ruby and her darling Dad (who is looking quite SKINNY, I must add!!) Dad pulled out her tooth and is the hero of the hour! (my hero EVERY hour actually!! so what if that makes you want to barf!!) We were lucky enough to attend Kirk's end of season football party tonight at Primo's Pizza! It was awesome! Kirk was able to thank his great coaches and hang out with the fun boys from the BRONCOS!! It was fun! Here he is at home with his killer trophy- WOW!! GREAT SEASON KIRKUS!! When I asked Kirk how he felt about his football season drawing to a close, this was his reaction! John, of course, got a little jealous of all the photo shoots we have had tonight, most of all because HE WASN'T IN ANY OF THEM...so he kept hollering at me, trying to get my attention, so I could take his picture. Whenever I would turn to him to snap a photo, he would run away...this is what he wanted me to take a picture of...I so often wonder, "what is going on in this little man's brain?" Once again, Hannah was doing homework and was unavailable for a photo and/or a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - for Miss Ruby! Kirk - we love your trophy. Congrats on a great season.