Sunday, October 26, 2008
What a beautiful fall day!
These are the three musketeers of our neighborhood! These sweet boys are Kirk's favorite and "BESTEST BUDDIES!" Patrick and Conner are brothers in our neighborhood that Kirk would be happy spending every waking moment with! The three of them have lots of fun together and are such good boys! (I am one grateful Mom!)
Ruby and John have had so much fun playing in this beautiful weather! It has been freakishly warm! SO NICE!! Here are the kids enjoying our backyard!
Ruby asked me to post about 2 different things that got her EXCITED this week:
#1, When we were walking home from school Thursday, her friend Cameron, was really sad. He just plopped down right where he was and wouldn't go any further. His Mom and I were way ahead of them and were getting tired of waiting. Ruby was being so sweet and was trying to cheer him up. He wasn't budging until she picked up a long blade of grass and pretended that it was her eyeglass! He thought it was so funny and she did this whole show for him, pretending that she was "Professor Fairbanks!" He was laughing so hard at her that he forgot why he was upset and ran all the way to our house! Ruby was so proud of herself! I thought it was awesome that she is such a great friend. She helped us and and she made Cameron very happy!
WAY TO GO RUBY!! I am so proud of you!! Here she is with her "eyeglass!"
#2, In art on Friday, she learned about "THE DAY OF THE DEAD" and what they do to celebrate it. Here she is with her masterpiece celebrating this day! Pretty cool Roo!
P.S. You are probably wondering why you never see any pictures of Hannah, so I thought I would show you why. This is all she does! She is one hard worker! Hannah is super busy with her swim team and Young Womens and all her new friends at school! I need to get more pictures of her and will try harder!! PROMISE!
All the kids are and they are doing great at school! I can't wait to meet with their teachers at Parent Teacher Conference next week! Way to go guys!
YES OF COURSE JOHN IS TRYING TO ENTERTAIN THE KIDS AS THEY STUDY!! HE NEVER QUITS!
(that is gross, sorry!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment