Friday, December 5, 2008

BUSTED!!

Need a good laugh? The other day, when we were walking home from school, Ruby suddenly remembered she was mad! We were chatting happily, when she suddenly scowled at me and said, "Mom! My picture from the tooth fairy is fake!!" I still am not sure if she was placing the blame on me...but she went on to say, "my friend in class was on youtube and found the same picture, that it is NOT THE REAL TOOTH FAIRY! Do you understand Mom?" I really didn't...was I in trouble here? I am not sure, maybe she thinks the actual tooth fairy ripped her off. I told her maybe the tooth fairy didn't want anyone to know what she REALLY looked like. I'm not good under pressure, what would you have done? Okay people, how many first graders surf youtube? I was laughing so hard that I thought I might pee my pants, however, I didn't want Ruby to know it! Tricky business folks! Here is Ruby's "fake tooth fairy picture!" I know, I know, it is bad, but I desperate! I was tired! I just wanted to go to bed! Don't judge me! Can I make a confession? I kind of want that wand...check it out! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Little Miss Ruby - clever little thing! Love that wand!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Hilarious! Ruby cracks me up! I want that wand, too...and the gown...and the wings...and the chest...