Sunday, December 7, 2008

What a nightmare!

I have been trying to get a fun picture of the kids for a Christmas card for WEEKS!(Sometimes I wonder, WHY DO I BOTHER??) I thought for sure I would be able to do it today...CHECK this out and please as you are laughing, try and give me just a little bit of sympathy...if you don't get a Christmas card from me this year, IT IS ALL JOHN'S FAULT!! Isn't he just ADORABLE?

7 comments:

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Heather, I am laughing so hard that I have tears STREAMING down my face! I think you ought to get one of those cards that you can put several pictures on and use ALL of these! Those are the BEST and most REAL pictures I've seen. I LOVE IT!

KS said...

Okay, I am laughing out loud. I SERIOUSLY, HONESTLY think that last picture should be your Christmas card. It's hilarious. So much better than a nice family photo like everyone else does. It has character! Ah, I miss those kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the joys of Christmas cards!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne Bailey said...

Been there, done that A LOT, Heather! Sorry, you won't get any sympathy from me. I'm still licking my own wounds inflicted by motherhood!

Heather said...

Thanks ladies...Anne, I laughed so hard when I read your comment! "Wounds inflicted by Motherhood"...it is poetic!! AND SO TRUE, painfully true! Oh well, I honestly wouldn't have it any other way!
SO FUN TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL!

Mary and Stan Cook said...

Oh Heather - these are great! I'll cherish that Christmas card now even more!