I gave up Diet Coke for four whole months and then fell off the wagon over the holidays...I have tried to give it up again, I will go for days, even weeks without one, and then in a moment of stress, I RUN FOR A DIET COKE! Why is it so difficult to give up? My kids are disgusted with me and act like I am a heroin junkie, everyone except John...he is as bad, if not worse than I am!!
CHECK THIS OUT!! I may end up in prison if anyone finds out!
2 comments:
Heather, you are going straight to hell without passing go! Just kidding - I love me some diet coke too - especially since my "one can a day" quota was recently lifted after I gave birth. So glad John can relate to us. Ha!
Tell me something that I don't know!! ha ha Just an F.Y.I....I don't really let the child drink diet coke, but he LOVES TO play with empty soda bottles!! As of today, I am back on the wagon, there will be no diet coke (or soda of any kind) in this household! Wish me luck!
Post a Comment