Friday, February 27, 2009

My husband is truly the BEST sport!! I am in awe!

Last night as Rich entered the house, he was asked to sign a contract...stating that he would be in Ruby's band after dinner. Being the great Dad that Rich is, he signed the paper and kissed Ruby on the cheek. Ruby beamed all through dinner.
We had a lovely meal (that no one would eat except for me and Rich) and then as I cleaned up dinner, Ruby corralled everyone else in the play room. I wasn't sure what was going on but the Red Hot Chili Peppers were jammin' and I could hear laughing, I knew they were having a ball.
Ruby then called me into the play room and the concert began...I was able to get a few pictures and thought I would share. Now sure, it is cute that Rich went in to play along after a long, hard day at work, but the amazing thing is...their instruments they were using, are the instruments for Rock Band, intended to be played on a wii game system. (see previous post if you don't know what I am talking about) Rich was a grand sport! If you were just looking through my pictures, you would think they are really just playing rock band...but NO! They are in Ruby's ROCK BAND!! Oh it brings tears to my eyes! Rich is, in fact, the greatest Daddy out there!

2 comments:

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I am so excited that we can now view each others blog! Your family is so Adorable. It reminds me of when you used to babysit us...We were always having a ball, and now it looks like that is all you and your family do. Have a Ball! And I can't believe that you have 4 children, You look amazing! I hopefuly will be there one day, but man it is sure hard after being pregnant! Love you

Omgirl said...

Thanks for comenting on my blog. Your family looks like so much fun!