Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh John!

For at least six months, John requests gel for his hair and cologne for his neck EVERY time we leave this home of ours. The day, when OF COURSE, I was in a hurry, I found this... Look how proud he is...it was all I could do not to beat him! J/K!! It did take a while to get it all out though!! This is the best styling product for a guy, but a LITTLE goes a long way!! A LONG, LONG, LONG Way! It is like putty! What is a Mother to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a crack up! Wish he was closer to stomp grounds with Bailey! We would both be in all sorts of trouble then!

KS said...

Oy vey. Little boys! What am I in for?!?!
John is such a hoot - I love his mischievious smiles after he does something naughty. How can you be mad at that?