Should I be offended or complimented by the fact that 9 out of 10 kids that come over to play with my kids POOP while they are in our home!
Thank goodness, most of those children do make it to the bathroom!
OH THE JOY of Having LITTLE PEOPLE around!
Haha. That is hilarious! It reminds me of the book "Everybody Poops". I would say complimented? Your spring break pics are sooo cute. John's little smile cracks me up. What a fun cute mama you are! And how did Hannah turn into a cute teenager?
Remember that Darryl pooped in my apartment on our second date? Apparently he felt really comfortable (it's amazing I married him after that), so take it as a compliment! As long as you don't have anyone yelling, "COME WIPE ME!" or "DONE GOING POOPY!" or "I NEEEEEEEEEEED YOU!" afterwards!
This is hilarious! I have no idea whether it is a compliment or not....hmmm...I would definitely say that it is not one of the lovelier aspects of life, though! :)
3 comments:
Haha. That is hilarious! It reminds me of the book "Everybody Poops". I would say complimented? Your spring break pics are sooo cute. John's little smile cracks me up. What a fun cute mama you are! And how did Hannah turn into a cute teenager?
Remember that Darryl pooped in my apartment on our second date? Apparently he felt really comfortable (it's amazing I married him after that), so take it as a compliment! As long as you don't have anyone yelling, "COME WIPE ME!" or "DONE GOING POOPY!" or "I NEEEEEEEEEEED YOU!" afterwards!
This is hilarious! I have no idea whether it is a compliment or not....hmmm...I would definitely say that it is not one of the lovelier aspects of life, though! :)
Post a Comment