Monday, April 13, 2009

We are ready for potty training!

Okay, let me rephrase that...I AM READY FOR POTTY TRAINING! I hate potty training! It is not my favorite thing to do! But I am truly ready! I am ready for "big boy pants" and stopping at EVERY public bathroom known to man, and pausing my life every ten minutes to harass this child about using the potty! I am ready for poop free pants! I am ready to stop buying diapers! I am ready to dart out the door with just a purse! (a purse that doesn't hold diapers and wipes!)
I am prepared, I have bought all the neccessary tools for the job! WE ARE READY TO DO THIS!
Everyone but JOHN that is! Every time I mention, it throws him into a fit of hysterics!
Will this child every do ANYTHING easily? I have learned and am trying to accept that God has a sense of humor! HE IS LAUGHING AT ME!
John will only put on his "big boy pants" over his jammies...won't try them on without any clothes! He truly has a will of iron, if he is ever potty trained, it will be a FESTIVUS MIRACLE! GOOD DAY!

2 comments:

Jac said...

I am sorry, but that is hilarious!!I acutally never thought Caroline would be potty trained...she screamed every time I tried to put her on the toilet, but thankfully something finally changed. It will for John too, but in the meantime he has got me in stitches! Hang in there!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Love the pics! Remember our "Potty Party's" with Alyssa and Ruby? I truly think potty training in groups is the only way to go...peer pressure can be fabulous, right? Maybe we should get together for a play day with Zoe and John and see if we can get them to potty...oh, this is an old post, he's probably trained by now, huh?