Sunday, October 19, 2008

What happened to my blog entries?

Let me just say this: JOHN has entered the TERRIBLE TWOS!! Actually, terrible DOES NOT do it justice! I don't remember the other three kids bringing me to my knees and to tears every hour ON THE HOUR!! I even took a trip to the pediatrician for guidance and inspiration! THIS BOY IS DIFFICULT and OH SO BUSY!! He is the very reason I haven't been posting! I can't keep him out of trouble long enough to play on my blog! I can't keep clothes on the child, even though it is COLD outside! I know that this child was sent to me for a reason and I just hope that I can figure out what the reason was before I am admitted to a psychiatric hospital or before he is hung from his toes. I am asking, NO PLEADING that you pray for me, that I can get through the long dark days that lie ahead! I thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter! BLESS YOU!! (AND PEACE BE WITH YOU!!) Heather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this little cutie really that bad??? I just cannot see it.
Well, unfortunately, we all end up getting one, I think. Bailey, as cute and as fun as she is, puts me through the wall - daily!! I will pray for you! It does get easier....

Heather said...

Thank you dear friend! I need those prayers and words of encouragment!!
XOXO
Heather

Anonymous said...

When i scrolled down and saw this photo I sprayed my monitor with red vines. TO FUNNY!!! I might need to copy that one!