Wednesday, September 23, 2009

YELLOWSTONE Family Vacay-FAIRBANKS STYLE- Grandpa's 60th Birthday Party

We were so excited to be able to celebrate Grandpa's 60th birthday all together! We have a fabulous pastry chef among us and he brought all the necessities to build one FABULOUS BIRTHDAY CAKE!! He even remembered his best helper!! AND SHE WORE HER RED COW GIRL BOOTS!! (ADORABLE!) Ruby and the "birthday boy!" Don't you just love her hat? THANKS GRAMMY! Great-Grandmother and Kirkie
Auntie Katherine and Landon
Luke and Grandpa
The GIGGLE GIRLS!!
All the little ones helped Grandpa open his presents!
Rich scooped up and Landon and they had a GRAND time together!
Grammy and Grandpa
My sweet Ruby Carole
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!
Hannah and Tatum
Landon
Uncle RICH/DADDY-O
Auntie Tiff
GOOFBALLS!!
I love them, I do!
Our wild party wore out Landon!
(and wound up everyone else!)
Grandpa's Birthday cake, made by Uncle Darryl
It tasted just as good as it looked!!
Uncle Darryl rocks!!

1 comment:

KS said...

Sheesh! I really need your pictures. You got some great ones! Love that one of my parents!