Wednesday, September 23, 2009

YELLOWSTONE Family Vacay-FAIRBANKS STYLE- our trip through teenage eyes...

I AM SURE SHE WILL KILL ME FOR THIS...sorry Hannah! I LOVE YOU!! Tatum and Hannah had a camera with them during the week...here is some images that they captured...it is so funny to peek inside their minds! Those of you reading this that don't have a teenage daughter of your own, but will someday...BRACE YOURSELF! This is what you have to look forward too!! Just kidding. I love these girls. They are good girls that are HILARIOUS! Enjoy!
I think this one was right when Hannah met Landon...she had a difficult time sharing him!
Now HERE is an outfit for MONTANA!! :)
Check out this cool motorcycle trailer!
"I am NOT going to smile for YOU!"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
"Okay, put that *&%# camera away now!" hee hee
Buffalo chips anyone????????????????
Bum cracker

1 comment:

KS said...

Those are hilarious. I'm glad they captured Ada's love for buffalo chips - and I love the picture of Hannah and Landon. So cute.
Tatum and Hannah were such great girls on that trip. So much fun to have around, and SO MUCH HELP!