Thursday, October 30, 2008
Those "2-year old" molars are HAUNTING us again!
Just when I thought life was back to normal around here, (with healthy, happy kids), John started his screaming/barf fests again! Oh Happy Day! (as Hannah would say!)
I found a delightful, soothing solution to this GRAND dilema....a blast of motrin, a pacifier (no judging!!) and his "comfy!" (i.e. baby blanket) As long as they are near, we have no reason to fear!
I didn't know if was possible, but lunch can be eaten WITH A BINKY in your mouth! WOW!! I truly do learn something new every day from this boy! It is pretty disgusting, but kind of impressive too, don't you think?
John insists on posing on this funny ottoman! I don't know why, but he loves me to take his picture while he is sprawled out like a cat...should I be worried?
I almost chucked all his binkies at the end of the summer, but I am so glad I didn't! Let's have THREE CHEERS FOR JOHN'S BINKIES!! HIP, HIP HOORAY!! HIP, HIP HOORAY!! (one more time now) HIP, HIP HOORAY!! As soon as all of those wretched molars break through, I will get rid of the pacifiers, so let's see, John should be completely weaned by the time he enters kindergarten! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nancy told me you have a beautiful family, Heather, and you surely do! I'd love to see you next time we come up to Meridian to visit KJ and family.
Dante wore those exact sweat pants today. I think John and my Little Man would be great buds.
UGH!!!!! We survived teething before, we can do it again, right?RIGHT????? (I'm asking for reassurance, here...:) Zoe is currently trying to get her eye-teeth, and I know that the two year old molars are not far behind, ugh! Hang in there!
Thanks Anne! It is so fun to hear from you! I would love to see you next time you are Meridian! How do Keith and his family like Idaho? I hope they love it as much as we do!
Heather
Post a Comment