
Would you believe me if I told you that John is EATING his car seat? (YES!! I SAID EATING!!) I know it sounds crazy? But it is true! He lifts up the cover, while I am driving (and can't reach back to stop him) and picks little pieces of Styrofoam and foam off of the padding and Styrofoam inserts and EATS IT! I keep wondering if maybe they have added Styrofoam padding to the food pyramid and I just don't know about it yet...I also wonder what Britax would think if they knew of my strange child. Now I know that Britax is known for being one of the safest car seats out there...but do they know they are also the tastiest?
I got on their website to check things out, see if other Mom's have reported this tasty discovery...and I found this statement:
"This warranty does not include damages which arise from negligence, misuse or use not in accordance with the product instruction."
Do you think John just voided our warranty?
ha ha ha
Hey, ONE MORE THING...do you think I could count his car seat as food storage or maybe as food for HIS personal 72 hour kit? You know me, I am just trying to see the positive in a negative situation, it is what I do!
Just in case you didn't believe me, I took pictures to prove it! It looks like it has been snowing INSIDE my van!! I won't show you that picture though because you might vomit! Let me just say...I need to vacuum out the ole van! Goldfish or pretzels anyone?
Under the seat cover, it should look like this:
BUT ON THE RIGHT SIDE, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS!!:

Oh yeah, while I was taking these lovely pictures, I realized I forgot to tell you about the harness that he nibbles on as well! It looks like mice have attacked his car seat and if I hadn't seen him in action, I would be calling an exterminator! He is weird isn't he? Should I be alarmed? Should I call someone?
1 comment:
Heath! This is hilarious!! Amazing the strange things kids do....
Post a Comment