Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunday Mornings

Sunday Mornings are lovely (and quite lively)at our house! My dear husband has spoiled me rotten over the years by cooking me and the kids breakfast EVERY Sunday! He goes all out and makes me feel like a queen! Sundays are also special because it is the one day that I don't have to share my family with anyone, they are mine all day, I LOVE SUNDAYS!! While Rich was busy in the kitchen (and wouldn't let me help him...OH DARN) I decided to keep John and Ruby busy (and out of his way) so I grabbed the camera...THEY LOVE TO HAVE THEIR PICTURE TAKEN!! We had all sorts of fun. Of course we couldn't appreciate the GLORIOUS if we didn't have the HIDEOUS!! ha ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are such a GREAT mom! I LOVE the silly faces!!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

So cute! You are such a great momma!