Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

WARNING:This post contains mushy material, if sensitive to such matter, skip this post or grab a barf bag! Happy Anniversary to my best friend and most favorite person in all the world!! I truly feel so blessed to have you in my life! I feel like I am the luckiest girl out there!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all you do for me and our family! FOURTEEN YEARS!! How have you put up with me all these years? YOU ARE AMAZING!! HERE IS TO MANY MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER RICH!! I LOVE AND ADORE YOU!! Heather

2 comments:

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

OH, I love the mush! Your blog is always so fun and positive and energetic! You are a great example! Love you to pieces!

Heather said...

THANKS Brenda!! YOU are the sweetest! Thanks for the darling pictures (signing our guestbook) and for all your fun comments, they make me smile!