Monday, November 17, 2008
Need something to smile about?
In addition to car seat materials, John's favorite snacks these days are board books, pencil erasers and crayola crayons...YUM! I wonder if there is some nutrient his body is lacking...or is he just a weird kid? One never knows...or maybe a Mother just doesn't want to admit the truth!!
Ruby finally admitted to me this afternoon that she has a "crush" on someone at school. (a few weeks ago, she told me that she just had a crush "on his name!") I asked her what it meant to have a crush on someone. She responded, "uh are serious Mom, you don't know what a crush is?" Trying not to laugh, I said, "Well I think I know what it means, but I am not sure." She said, "Uh Mom, crush means L-O-V-E! (spelling it out with her fingers), I am in love okay?" She thinks I am an idiot, but how else can I find out what is going on in her sweet little mind!? Oh to be six again!! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh dear! It's a Primary epidemic! A couple of other girls in my class just announced the other day that they have a crush on the same boy at school! Silly girlies..
Hello Kirsten, I can only imagine what goes on while you are trying to teach a lesson...SORRY!! They are silly aren't they? I love it, and am just enjoying it! I have finally realized that they really do grow up WAY TOO QUICKLY!(I used to hate it when people would tell me that...but it's true!) ha ha
It means LOVE, I'm in LOVE.
Quite possibly my new favorite quote!
Post a Comment