We left Red Robin to head home and EAT CAKE!!
A STRANGE cake for a STRANGE child! hee hee
Thursday, July 16, 2009
13TH BIRTHDAY, PART TWO
For some reason, my children think you CANNOT have a birthday without going to RED ROBIN! So, we went to Red Robin for dinner and invited Hannah's friend Mackenzie Barber to go with us! I know this is a SHOCKER, but they got the giggle fits! (EEEEEEEEEECK!)
Mackenzie was laughing so hard, she was CRYING!! TEARS AND ALL!!
GOOF BALL!!
Ruby and John get in on the mayhem!
This is what happens in my car...if Hannah is along, the madness comes along too! It doesn't matter where we are going, or what we are doing! it is a wonder I haven't gotten in a horrible accident! MY KIDS ARE NUTS! (and I am so grateful for that! THEY ARE FUN! FUN! FUN!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment