Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Piano Recital

My kids take piano lessons from Mrs. Robinson, who is amazing! In our younger years, we knew her as "Miss Priscilla," she worked at the library when we first moved to Meridian. Hannah, Kirk and I went to music classes and story times EVERY week because Miss Priscilla made it so fun! I ran into her a year or so ago and found out SHE LIVES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND TEACHES PIANO! HOORAY! She has been coming to our house and teaching all three kids...it has been AWESOME! She had a piano recital for her students that could be there...and here are some photos! Hannah *the only way I could keep John quiet was take pictures of him with my camera and then show them to him...FUNNY! Kirk Ruby
And here is Kiley Barber, our cute neighbor, who also takes lessons from Mrs. Robinson!
It was fun to hear her play as well! WAY TO GO KILEY! GOOD JOB YOU GUYS!! I LOVE WATCHING YOU PERFORM!!!!!

1 comment:

KS said...

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson...
I love seeing Hannah in heals. So grown up!