June 20, 2009, HANNAH TURNED THIRTEEN! I can't believe it! How did we get so lucky to have such a great kid? Hannah is outstanding! She is smart, hilarious, fun, helpful, beautiful, talented, GOOD, happy, driven, tough, and did I mention HILARIOUS? She is such an awesome example to her younger siblings, WE ARE TRULY BLESSED!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNY-
HOO!! I LOVE YOU!!
XOXOXO
This year, Hannah got to spend the morning of her birthday
competing at a SWIM MEET! She did so well, we were really proud of her! WAY TO GO POODLE!
Here are some photos for you to enjoy!
Just before her first event...SHE IS PSYCHED!
Ruby was there to CHEER Hannah on!
John was screaming for Hannah too! GO HANNAH!
Check out this fly! (taking pictures and keeping a two year old from drowning is quite a feat!)
Here is Hannah playing in the "cool down" area with my new underwater camera that I got for my birthday...FUN! FUN! FUN!
CHEEZER!
Here is Coach Matt, smiling while watching Hannah!
"That felt good!"

Entertaining a toddler at a swim meet...no easy task!
I love to watch her swim!
PULL!
A SEA OF BLUE! GOOD JOB HANNAH!!
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL!! XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment