Monday, July 20, 2009

Twin Falls Summer Heat Swim Meet-July 11th 2009

Check out this sweet pool. Hannah had a swim meet in Twin Falls a couple of weeks ago and Rich suggested that just Hanny and I go...HOW FUN IS THAT? He got us a reservation at a hotel and we were off. It was such a treat, we left right at 5pm on Friday night and got home about the same time on Saturday. It was fun to have some GIRL time. We went out to dinner...FOUND A CAFE RIO done there...weird! (We don't have one in Boise) Afterwards we did some shopping for the meet. Hannah is the funniest girl, she makes me giggle...A LOT! We headed over at 7:00am Saturday morning to reserve some room for our team. There were 16 kids from our little team swimming at this meet. It was a lot of fun! Here is Hannah waiting for the big event to start. Doesn't she look thrilled? GO STREAMLINERS!! I LOVE this picture of Hannah warming up...click on the picture and check out the swimmer behind her...SO FUNNY!
Thank goodness for lane lines..this could've been a collision!
Even during warm-ups, Hannah is a complete goof.
EECK, a cap malfunction.
Here are two of Hannah's pals, Casslyn and Brianna, her coaches kids, aren't they ADORABLE? They kept us entertained all the live long day.
I love this picture too...Hannah is getting a little "direction" from one of her coaches.
ha ha
Waiting for her heat...
GO HANNAH!!! I love to watch her swim!
Hannah is so sweet to the little people. Landon cuddled right up to her.
Another action shot
This is Hannah's coach Matt, he and his wife are amazing, they both coach this team. (what lucky kids) Here he is talking to her AFTER one of her events. (she is trying to catch her breath) He explains everything so well. He is awesome!
Breast stroke, Hannah's favorite!
Hannah did WELL at this meet, it was fun to watch her. I LOVE YOU HANNY-HOO.
We had a GREAT time together, THANKS DADDY-O for letting us do this together. (And for holding down the fort while I was away!!)
XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

KS said...

Holy Creepy Creeperson! I think I might have nightmares tonight from that person in the other lane!
Love all the pictures of Hannah swimming! She's such a jock!