Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Awards Ceremonies

Here she is receiving the HALL OF FAME award during school, if you look closing, you can see she has BLUE BANGS! It was career day at school that day and she was trying to think of an excuse to have CRAZY hair, so she said she was a hair stylist! PRETTY FUNNY!
While Rich and I were in Arizona, visiting the Sam family, Kirk and Ruby were both presented HALL OF FAME awards (an award for working hard during the school year). SORRY I MISSED IT GUYS! THANKS for filling in for me GRANDMA KIRK!! When I got back, I was lucky enough to go to Hannah's award ceremonies (YES MULTIPLE!)
I was so proud of my kids this year, they all started a new school and were more challenged academically...THEY DID OUTSTANDING!! ALL OF THEM!! WAY TO GO FAIRBANKLES!!
Anyway, Hannah also received a HALL OF FAME award and an award for NEVER turning in a late assignment...NOT ONCE, THE WHOLE YEAR! (I wish I could say that about my jr. high years!!) Hannah is amazing. She is self motivated and very task oriented...SHE MUST GET THAT FROM HER FATHER!! ha ha She was also inducted into the National Jr. Honor Society! WAY TO GO HANNAH! I can't wait to see what you do in 8th grade!

1 comment:

KS said...

Such good kids. We have got to live closer to each other so your kids can teach my kids how to behave and be good students!
Love the blue bangs, by the way!