Thursday, July 16, 2009
THE BIG 35!!
Wow 35, really? YIKES! I didn't want to post about this monumental birthday of mine, but I decided that my sweet family might think I am ungrateful. Rich went all out for my birthday...which is TYPICAL. He always spoils me, I am one lucky girl!
This year he ordered me my favorite, CARROT CAKE from a fun bakery up here...IT WAS DELICIOUS!! I think I ate, 98% of it. YUM!
My parents and sweet in-laws gave me some money, which we put towards a darling patio set, which I have wanted forever, THANKS GUYS. Rich got me a fun little camera that I can keep in my purse without throwing my back out! It is cool...it will take videos AND IT IS WATERPROOF. Very cool. I hope to get lots of underwater shots this summer. THANKS FOR SPOILING ME!
WHAT A GOOD BIRTHDAY!! Here I am with my sweet Ruby.
HERE IS MY CAKE...cute huh? It looked like it had glitter on it, very hip for a 35 year old! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm carrot cake.
Love the picture of you and Roo. So adorable - and you guys look so much alike!
Post a Comment