Kirk got to do a Science experiment in front of his class on May 22. He chose to do the Diet Coke/Mento Experiment. i was impressed, he researched why it works and explained it well to his peers. We had to do it twice, to see if Diet Coke really does go higher than Regular Coke...check it out! Here he is explaining it all to his class...he was ALL business!
YES!! DIET COKE DOES WORK BETTER!!!!
It was a big day at school for the Fairbanks' kids, Hannah got to throw a "pie" in her teacher, Mr. Jacob's face! IT WAS AWESOME! I bought the opportunity for Hannah to do that through an auction to benefit our school! How fun is that?
2 comments:
That is awesome! We need to try that diet coke thing here. Ada would get such a kick out of it.
Love the photos of Hannah and her teacher. So funny!
We love you guys!
That is hilarious! Cute Hannah. I don't think I'd be a good sport like that teacher! It is good to see all the updates and posts, and I can't believe your parents are moving soo soon! We'll have to see them before! Wow. So is Tom going to be the lone Kirk in SL?
Post a Comment